According to the Best Vedic Astrologer in India, Rahu refers to as the God of fear, confusion, and dissatisfaction. Therefore, Rahu is a bit different from other regular planets in Vedic Astrology. If Rahu remains in the wrong position in someone’s horoscope, it creates some negative effects. Also, Rahu has ill effects for a minimum of 18 months if has a wrong placement in the horoscope.
But how would you know if the most malefic planet Rahu has ill impacts on your life? Well, below we will discuss some of the signs that indicate that Rahu has negative effects on your life –
Bad Effects of Rahu –
- Delays and hurdles in every good work
- Sudden unexpected losses
- Health issues
- Over-addiction to negativity in life
- Loss of money
- Bad relationships with family and relatives
- Relocation far away from home
- Too many expenses that are not even needed
- Melancholic life
These are some of the most common symptoms of the evil effects of Rahu in people’s life. But these all vary individually. So, to get confirmation about Rahu’s effects on your life, feel free to consult the best Spiritual Counselling Expert in India.
Astrological Remedies to Reduce the Effects of Rahu in Life – To nullify the evil effects of Rahu, the Best Vedic Astrologer in India recommends trying the following remedies –
- Electronic gadgets that do not work anymore are not good. This is because, according to Vedic astrology, non-working or inactive electronic gadgets are inauspicious for keeping in any household. So, if you have any electronic gadgets such as a watch, computer, mobile, or tablet that do not function anymore, throw them straight away from your home.
- Donating food to dogs is another effective remedy to nullify the evil effects of Rahu. Try feeding dogs as much as it is possible. For that, you can visit multiple dog hospitals or dog homes. Feeding dogs that wander on the local roads is also very good.
- Pay attention to the main door of your household. The main door should always be clean no matter what. Remember to sprinkle water at the main door every morning. Try not to keep anything around the main door of your house. The main door of your house plays a major role in reflecting the effects of Rahu from your home.
- Donating black clothes or blankets to needy people is also highly beneficial for decreasing the negative effects of Rahu. You can visit any temple or any orphanage if you want to donate black clothes or blankets to needy people.
- Last but not least, keeping yourself tip-top and well-groomed all the time is very much necessary for reducing the ill effects of Rahu. Keep your hands and feet clean throughout the day. Cut your nails on specific days. For example, avoid cutting nails mainly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
For more effective remedies or Astro-related stories, consult the Best Vedic Astrologer and the Best Tarot Card Reader in India.